How Were You Healed?


One thing I know: that though I was blind, now I see
- John 9:25 – 

The Bible is filled with accounts of people telling what God has done for them.

Here in the Gospel of John in chapter 9, we have the account of the Lord Jesus Christ encountered a man blind from birth.

The Lord Jesus Christ miraculously healed him, enabled him to see (John 9:1-7).

The skeptical local religious leaders were not happy.

They repeatedly questioned him as to how he was healed.

The man told them the Lord Jesus Christ had healed him.

But they were not satisfied with his answer.

Finally the man told them, “One thing I know: that I was blind, now I see.”

*******

Sometimes it is difficult to convince others of our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

It may take time and effort.

But it is no secret what God can do.

Let us rest in Him and speak truthfully.

And let Him do the rest.

0 comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.