Rainy Thoughts



It was raining heavily.

It had been raining everyday for the past few days.

The thick haze was now cleared and gone.

The open burning of the paddy smallholders and oil palm estate developers stopped.

It was nice and relaxing to be able to see the clear blue sky again.

It was refreshing and invigorating to be able to breath in deeply the fresh mountain air and enjoy the scent of nature unspoiled.

It was fun and exciting to be able to see people smiling, laughing, and carrying on with the every day activities of life, eating, drinking, and celebrating marriages etc.

The rain stopped.

But it was still dark and very cold.

Many still snuggling in bed, covered with thick cloth and blanket.

Then came the distant thunder.

It was getting really dark and threatening.

Nonetheless I had decided to dare the rain and the cold.

It was almost nine in the morning.

And my stomach was so hungry that I could not sit in front of my laptop any longer.

Sorry, food was more important.

Oh no, I forgot to wear my t-shirt.

And the standing fan was blowing fast.

"No wonder."

I grabbed my car key and started my journey for food....

1 comments:

Jackie said...

What a wonderful shot you got here of the rain. oh it makes me yearn for a lazy rainy afternoon!!

It's just marvelous!
Jackie:-)

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.