A Giving Life


I never see him rushing.

He just takes his sweet time doing everything.

I believe in him, trust in him, and depend on him.

He may not do everything the way I choose.

But he always does everything well and with style.

And he makes very few mistakes.

Not many are like him.

*******

I never see him get angry.

He just keep quiet with a very nice and natural smile.

He doesn't retaliate, never with words or actions.

When the heat is too hot, he will apologize and leave the place.

I always see him in a quiet place, talking to himself or with friends.

No, he never talks bad about people.

He just takes his sweet time unloading his stress.

He may not do everything the way I do.

But he always regains his composure and is smiling again.

Not many are like him.

*******

He is always ready to help.

He is always dependable.

To him, a good life is a giving life.

He expects rewards from heaven, and not from men.

No, he doesn't need earthly rewards for heavenly services.

He may not do everything the way I will.

But he is always forgiving and forgetting.

Not many are like him.

I am sure... for I know I still cannot...[sigh].

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful & inspiring words to accompany a beautiful and inspiring photo:)
Thank You!

Sandy said...

Nice poem, beautiful photo. We're ending our flower time here now which always makes me sad.

Sandy
Traveling Suitcase

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.