A Nice Cup Of Tea


I am sipping a cup of tea after my dinner.

A cup of tea can really make all the difference.

  • Enjoying a cup of tea can be relaxing, both mentally and physically. Drinking a nice, hot cup of tea can be the perfect way to unwind after a difficult day at work. And it can be a very relaxing way to wind down before bed.

  • A good, hot, and strong cup of tea can be a very refreshing drink, with the remarkable ability to revive and afterward to set one off with fresh determination.

  • In times of crisis, there is nothing better than a nice cup of tea. It can help to lower our stress levels and increase our ability to focus. It can also make us calmer than before. A nice cup of tea can calm the mind and soothe the soul.

  • A cup of tea can alleviate or cure minor physical ailments and indispositions. Tea contains antioxidants that may help protect us against cancer and heart disease. Besides, a cup of tea can also lessen the cravings for high fat and sugar laden foods.

  • Tea can be a nice way to connect socially with family and friends. In some culture, making a pot of tea can be a great way to honor our guests.

  • The simple act of drinking a cup of tea can teach us a whole lot on the practice of mindfulness. A cup of tea can improve the memory and help prevent Alzheimer's disease. A cup of tea can make us more alert and responsive within minutes.

A hot cup of tea can melt away the stress and worries of the day, providing us with a sense of calm and well-being.

A glass of iced tea is refreshing and stimulating. When the heat of the day takes away energy and leaves a feeling of fatigue, a frosty glass of iced tea can be uplifting and invigorating.

Drinking a cup of tea can also break a bad mood. Sit down, hold the cup and feel the warmth. As we sip it slowly, feel the warmth of the tea going all the way down to our stomach. When we drink tea in this way, it's like a meditation. Sit with our tea until the cup is done. Then begin our day anew...

Do you drink tea?

Can you make a nice cup of tea?

4 comments:

Jed Chua said...

I like tea a lot and I actually drink the whole day!

Anonymous said...

Okay, you got my attention! I looovvveee tea! I love everything from the ceremony of making tea to picking used tea bags out of the bottom of my sink when I'm too lazy to make loose tea. I start with three cups of coffee in the morning, then the rest of the day is filled with peppermint, green, india black, fruit - you name it - tea! My favorite tea to drink with my daughter? Sakura tea, loose, of course!

StaceyC4 said...

I don't drink tea, but I apparently make very good tea. My husband is the tea drinker in the family and I have watched a simple cup cure him of just about everything. I wish I could learn to like the taste of it!

Ann said...

I've always been a tea drinker. My favorite is green tea

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.