Smile Back To Others Who Smile


I smile back whenever others smile at me. To me, respect must be repaid with respect. The feeling that we are a class above another does not come in here. We are human being and we must return fellow human being with respect.

I smile back whenever others smile at me. To me, we can and do learn from others through social interaction. The thought that we are wiser and more knowledgeable than others do not come in here. The world mystifies us and there are a lot more that we are unable to fathom under the sun.

I smile back whenever others smile at me. To me, this is the most natural thing to do. The urge to put on a "holier than thou" face does not come in here. We are all terrible sinners and none of us can meet God on our own accord.

Sometimes I wonder just how expensive and difficult is our smile.....

Of course, we don't smile at those who simply accuse us and condemn us without any apparent reason.

Equally true is that we don't want to show terrible faces that will bring us many strangers and enemies.

So I always tell myself to smile often before I lose them all.

Smile always.... remember the hundreds of people who smile at us everyday.

Isn't life more wonderful with more smiles?

0 comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.