The Lady Behind The Man



Can't remember when is the last time I say "I love you".

Can't remember when is the last time I say "Thank you."

It is so easy to take things and people for granted.

It is so easy to neglect our spousal relationship and find ourselves merely tolerating each other.

And that is how many of us treat our wives.

....And I am no different............

They say, "Man works from sun to sun, but woman's work is never done."

And that is what many of our wives are doing, day and night... till dawn.

Sad indeed to know that many of us are not very sensitive and loving to our wives.

....And I am no different............

We are happy when food is readily served.

We are happy to have clean and ironed clothes.

We are happy when the house is always clean and tidy.

We are happy when our children are well behaved......

But we forget the mastermind of our home.

We sometimes works so hard that we forget our wife and children.

But our hardworking wife take very good care of our family.

There she is.......

.......no grumbling, not even a sound.

And always ready with a beautiful smile and tender loving care.

Thank you, my wife.....

You are ready great.

I love you.

....please forgive me.....

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

came here to drop the EC...and btw, I would like to ask a favor if you could help us vote for my daughter...if you have time....your help is much appreciated....thanks!

* You can Vote for Akesha by answering this question and post the whole sentence as your comment:
Question: Akesha is my winning Pinoy Smile because ----------
Note: You can cast your vote and comment everyday. Thanks!

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.