Have A Laugh


A junior manager, a senior manager and their boss are on their way to a meeting. On their way through a park, they come across a wonder lamp.

They rub the lamp and a genie appears.

The genie says, "Normally, one is granted three wishes but as you are three, I will allow one wish each."

So the eager senior manager shouted, "I want the first wish. I want to be in the Bahamas, on a fast boat and have no worries". "Pfufffff and he was gone.


Now the junior manager could not keep quiet and shouted, "I want to be in Florida with beautiful girls, plenty of food and cocktails". Pfufffff, and he was also gone.

The boss calmly said," I want these two idiots back in the office after lunch at 12.35pm"

Moral lesson :

"Always allow the boss to speak first"

4 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

That's a very good tip! I must remember that.

Jade said...

Now there' a good fable and lesson. Nice post!

Did you come up with that yourself?

Dog Health said...

Haha, that's hilarious. It really made me laugh.

okaonis said...

wow, this is hilarious but verrry true!

the-daily-light.blogspot.com

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.