Christmas Shopping and Giving


Do you have problems buying things you don't need?
Do you have too much of the things that you don't use?
What are you going to do with them?
Are you going to give them away?
*******
My wardrobe is full of clothes that I don't wear;
My kitchen is filled with many Tupperware products and free gifts;
And my children are having lots of toys all over their rooms.
What am I going to do with them?
Am I going to give them away?
*******
Have I bought too much?
Am I wasting money shopping?
How about you?
Do you also have problems buying things that you would later regret?
*******
Many of us love shopping;
Many of us keep on buying things.
We buy a lot during festive seasons;
We buy a lot when going on vacation;
And we buy a lot during year-end sales;
******
We buy a lot when we are happy;
We buy a lot when we have itchy hands.
We just can't stop buying;
We just can't refuse to buy.
Oh! What compulsive shoppers we are!
******
We buy things because of the spur of the moment;
We buy things because they are too attractive to us.
We buy things because we can't resist to buy;
We buy things because we just love to buy.
*******
Many of us ended up with things we don't need;
Many of us ended up with things we don't use.
If only we can control ourselves buying,
We would have saved a lot of money.
*******
Maybe it's time to give charity;
Maybe it's time to give gifts to many.
Maybe the things we give can bring happiness;
If we will, if we will.
*******
Oh! How I love shopping!
Oh! How I hate keeping!
And Oh! How I love giving!
Happy shopping, and happy giving then. lol

0 comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.