Get Angry


In the past, I couldn't resist getting very angry at people.

I would get angry at those who couldn't keep their promises and when asked, couldn't give a good reason why.

I would get angry at those who talk and boast a lot, yet couldn't deliver what they had said.

I would get angry at those who loved to direct and teach people what to do, yet were themselves useless people who knew naught about it.

I would get angry at those who procrastinated and didn't have the sense of urgency, when we needed to accomplish a certain task fast and efficiently.

I would get angry at those who never stopped manipulating and threatening the weak and powerless to do the work for them.

I would get angry at the rich men's children who boasted of what they had, and behaved as if everything belonged to them.

I would get angry at those who were so weak and vulnerable, who submitted very easily to every whim and fancy of the manipulators and blackmailers.

I would get angry at those who just followed blindly what they were told to do, and never once thought and reasoned about the risks and consequences of their actions.

I would get angry at those who simply threw everything out of their pockets, vehicles, home, etc., onto the streets, other people's backyards, the recreation grounds, leisure centers, etc.

I would get angry at those who didn't have goals and ambitions in their lives, and they looked so unmotivated and dead.

I would get angry at those who were rude and annoying, and always spoke and laughed very loudly at people's ears.

But what is past is past. These people mean nothing to me now.

Now I don't get angry unnecessarily, even if people around me want to get angry simply.

My friends told me, "Don't get angry. You may die early."

Now is my turn to tell my friends not to get angry simply.

But if they still insist on getting angry, then let them be.

I have had enough of getting angry.

0 comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.