Just A Break


Life can be very hectic and fast-paced when we have a lot of things to do. We rush from one work to another, one room to another, one person to another, and there seems to be no end to our present business that we often feel very frustrated and depressed. But that is the nature of our work and our life, and we have no means to escape; we just have to continue doing it.

Someday, I don't realize that time is passing so fast until I look around and discover that I have still a lot of things waiting for me to do. I look at the pile of papers in front of me; I examine the schedule that I have to keep; the appointments that await me, the house chores, the shopping list etc. I just don't know what to do; everything looks boring to me.

Life can be very tiresome when everything seems unable to sustain my interests.

I took a walk down the building, looking at people and the surrounding landscape. I need to rediscover my passions and find myself again.

Everyone needs a break. It doesn't have to be long.

Just a break.

0 comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.