Do It Wisely


Some of our friends love to show that they are wiser, smarter or better.
They try to impress us by behaving differently, or speaking meaningfully and resolutely with wise words, and various hand and body gestures.

*******

But it is alright for me.
I enjoy their company, I still do, especially those who talk sensibly and confidently.
To me, they are better off in life, and they can succeed in many things when they try.

*******

But I hate those who behave, speak, and act foolishly.
Worse still if they are inconsiderate, rude, and never desire to understand and accept others.
To me, they are wasting my precious time and energy, and ruining my daily routine.

*******

I love those who can share on daily happenings.
It is good to share knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.
And a little boasting about self worth, self love, and self appreciation.

********

But when the wise men among us become too wise, and start to behave, speak, and act foolishly, then they will have to leave.
We desire and cherish worthy friends who make positive impacts in our lives.
But we don't need proud men among us with contentious and divisive spirit.
We just don't enjoy quarrels and fights.

*******

Everyone of us have our circles of friends and loved ones.
We share and we care for one another.
In the process, we help one another to become wiser, smarter or better.

*******

So, be a better person.
But do it wisely.

Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.