People Do What They Want


I was driving along a busy street in the city with my family. We were on our way to attend our Sunday morning worship.

The road was congested with traffic.

As usual, some were driving with full speed, while others were driving slowly, enjoying music and beautiful views.

The small car in front of me was driving slowly. There were 3 adults and 3 children inside. The driver was a young man, driving with the window down. Sitting beside him was probably his wife, and a baby. Two children and the nanny were at the backseat.

The young kid at the backseat was standing up, drinking a packet drink and enjoying himself. Then, all of a sudden, he threw his packet drink through the driver's window.

I was keeping my distance. Experience told me not to drive too near to a slow vehicle.

The packet drink didn't spill on my car. I was relieved.

Many times in the past I was not that lucky.

You just can't trust anyone when you are on the road, or any place unfamiliar.

This is a society where people do what they want, when they want and where they want.

Good luck when you are on the road the next time.

0 comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.